The love story of Dmitri Hvorostovsky is the story of an angel named Flosha.


All admirers of Dmitry Hvorostovsky's talent are now in deep sorrow, wondering how, so, the best doctors in the world were ready to come to the aid of Dmitry Alexandrovich. Great experiences fell on the lot of the beloved singer's family. Everyone hoped for the success of treatment, believed in healing.


Dmitry should, no - he had to, he will manage, it's so difficult
world recognition was won. It was, everything was ....


The love story of Dmitri Hvorostovsky is the story of an angel named Flosh.
There are many talented baritones in the world opera, but Dmitry Khvorostovsky is unique and inimitable. He is a bright representative of a completely new such as an opera artist: an intellectual, a philosopher, a romantic and a sex symbol!
The best scenes of the world fought for him ...

And we could not appreciate the beauty and gift of Dmitry, because in the late 90's he nearly ruined his brilliant career! This is now a nugget from Siberia by Dmitry Hvorostovsky, Western critics shower compliments:


"... this is one of the stars, thanks to which the opera again became fashionable.
He is comparable with Rudolph Nuriev. He breaks hearts ... He performs Tchaikovsky as God! ". "His voice is intoxicating with luxury: beautiful timbre, precise intonation, elegant and passionate manner of performance - like a torn comet on the stage of classical music!"


So it's hard to believe that this vocal genius
quite a long time totally unlucky in love. Treat with caution
to women he was accustomed ... the first wife.


With Svetlana Ivanova Dmitry met in Krasnoyarsk - she studied at the ballerina. This connection was not approved by others. Svetlana was previously married and had an uncontrollable passion for men. Yet they were married in 1989, after seven years they had twins - Alexandra and Danila. However, the family life did not work out. They say that the blame for everything is the jealous and avid character of Sveta, and her excessive love ...


Then Khvorostovsky experienced a real drama. Against this background, he had a stomach ulcer, he got to the hospital. For the same reason, he began to drink.

"I drank often and a lot. Sometimes I think that a Russian person can not do otherwise, a raspy style of behavior in his blood. I'm also a man without brakes. But at some point memory began to refuse, I did not always control my actions. It was already an alarming signal. Soon there were problems in the work. The threat of losing a profession became real.


God, how many rash steps I made at that time!
I do not want to dive into memories, but I will say that since then I stopped going to some places. I'm still ashamed for what I did there once. The happiness that I managed to stop did not disappear. In early 2002, I finally quit drinking. Actually, from the moment I met Florence, my life has changed for the better. She saved me, Flosha ... 


But everything is in order. In early 1999, Dmitry arrived in Geneva
perform at the local opera party Don Juan. At one of the rehearsals
Hvorostovsky and saw for the first time Florance.

"Her beauty just burned! But I was married then and tried to save the marriage. Therefore, she was honestly warned: "I have a wife and two children." She reacted sincerely and directly: "So what?"


Question to Florence: - When did you first hear how Dmitry sings?

"In the year 99, in Geneva. At the Grand Theater Dima sang Don Juan. And I played the role of one, how would I say ... one of his girlfriend. We, according to the idea of ​​the director, kissed on stage. It was a magic kiss!
I think everything started with him. "

Further events developed very interestingly. Dmitry pretended that Florance did not bother him at all, but she, on the contrary, made active attempts to get closer. The singer for a long time resisted, but could not resist the insistence of the beautiful:

"A woman always chooses. What God wants is what God wants. "


When the romance broke out, Florence was shocked that,
as a Russian man can take care of:

"He is a romantic, very sensual and feeling. He took me to the best restaurants, gave the most luxurious flowers, we walked around the museums - both very much loved. And Dima introduced me to Pavarotti, to Placido Domingo - can you imagine the company ?! "

"Every girl dreams of a beautiful prince who suddenly burst into her life. When I met Dima, I was 29 years old. Enough to already cease to live in anticipation of a miracle, but it still happened ... "


Question to Florance: - He told you in love in Russian confessed?

"Yes. He always spoke the most tender words in Russian,
at first I did not even understand everything, but I guessed. He calls me
Flosa - I think it's very Russian. "



In 2001, Dmitry issued a divorce and began to live with his beloved floss. In 2003, they had a son, Maxim, and four years later - a daughter of Nina. Finally, Hvorostovsky found true family happiness!

"With Flossha, my life has radically changed, played with bright colors! I think, and breathe, and it is sung easily. I always looked for an internal balance and thanks to this woman I found it. Everything fell into place. Flosha allows me to be myself, with great piety refers to what I do in the profession - and for me it is very important. "


At the same time in everyday life Dmitry is not an easy person, as he himself admits:

"I'm nasty at home. My character is suspicious, irritable.
The excitement before the concert turns me into a monster. Do not bark, of course, but growl. And since I have concerts every other day, it's very difficult to live with me. To sustain me, you must have cosmic patience. But Florence never said that it was hard for her. She has a positive perception of life. There is another wonderful "medicine" - my children. Just see their laughing faces - and life is immediately beautiful! ".



Question to Florance: - A Russian man, in theory, should
to be a hostess. Do you meet these requirements?

"True? The hostess wife is an interesting definition.
I think I correspond to him. I have an Italian mother. Although I'm not sure whether the Italian table can compete with the Russian feast, but the fact that Italians like to eat deliciously is a fact.


I am a master in the preparation of pasta. I make it with different sauces, with tomatoes and mozzarella for example. Actually, my husband is cooking no worse than me. As he says, "I'm a real Russian man and I have to be able to do everything myself.

Dima perfectly fry chicken and meat. Borscht cooks Russian soup - it is called, apparently, soup. And dumplings! Dmitry and I taught them how to do it. It was in San Francisco. We with him in four hands nalepili about a hundred dumplings. Since then this is my favorite dish. But your national drink, vodka, I somehow do not really. I prefer dry French wine. "


Question to Florance: - It is always interesting how the life of a person is arranged,
which works all over the world. Tell us how you lead
housekeeping, how do you expect your husband to tour?

"Unfortunately, I'm not answering your question. The fact is that I do not expect my husband to tour, but I come back with them with him. Dima says that he is an individualist by nature and that all other people except him interfere with him.


"Do not you ever part from anything?"

"Hardly ever. Even at rehearsals I accompany Dima.
First, as he himself says, I am his muse. A muse should always be there. Secondly, Dima is interested in my opinion, my assessment. Wigmore Hall, Carnegie Hall, Covent Garden, La Scala, Metropolitan Opera, Vienna Opera House - no matter where Dima appeared, I'm close. "
By the way, by education Florance is a pianist and opera singer.
According to Dmitry, she has a beautiful voice and brilliant singing prospects. But she consciously chose a family.

Duet Dmitry and Florence Hvorostovsky - "Merry Widow"

"To achieve something in this profession, you have to do a lot," she says. - Once I dreamed to sing together with Dima "Eugene Onegin". But now I'm cold and I doubt that I want to make a singing career. I just asked myself: what is more important: career or family? The answer was unequivocal: family. So I do not regret anything! "


Surprisingly, this Italian woman behaves like a wise Russian woman.
She left her career for her husband, accompanies him on all tours, learned to sculpt pelmeni and cook borscht, read the entire Chekhov and Dostoevsky in the original. Finally, she gave birth to him two children, whom she named, as her husband wanted, by Russian names.

"And all because the main in our family, Dmitry" - she smiles.

Of course, Khvorostovsky appreciates such sacrificial love.
"When my grandmother first saw Flosa shortly before her death, she said to me:" An angel descended from heaven. The Lord sent you this woman, Dima, hold on to her, do not miss it. " So I'm trying! "


So, dear ladies, it's not enough to be at the right time, in the right place, and there to meet the prince of your dreams on a white horse. This further life will show whether you are worthy of the gift that heaven sent you. Correctly say wise people - a woman makes a man.


And the last question to Dmitry: - Are you an exemplary family man?

"I can not find a better friend than my loving wife or my father. I'm happy that my parents are alive and I can make them happy. I was a difficult child: self-willed and stubborn. In me, the spirit of protest was constantly raging. To the incredible horror of my parents, in my youth for a couple of years I played in a rock band. And he also threatened to run away from home to build BAM. And only the music that I loved from childhood, helped me pacify.


Today I am already a father too. I have four children, for them
I'm ready for anything. Whatever difficulties arise with your child,
children - the most beautiful and tender that is in life. We live in love,
we really miss each other, if we part for a long time. For all
the publicity of my profession in everyday life, I'm not human, I live
in his "cocoon". And I'm trying not to let anyone in there. "


Blitz Quiz Hvorostovsky:

Geniuses are born once in a hundred years. You are a genius?

"I'm not a genius." Although very close to that.

***
If you were offered a lot of money, would you refuse to sing?

- Sometimes I feel that I myself am ready to pay big money so as not to sing ever. But it quickly passes.


What does fame mean to you?

- Ability to be free.

***
What is more important today for an opera singer: talent, diligence or promotion?

- Talent multiplied by multitalent. Today in the opera you need to have a voice, and appearance, and acting abilities, and physical data.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий