The love story of Anna Netrebko and Yusif Eyvazov

Картинки по запросу история любви анны нетребко
She is a diva, who is worshiped by millions, and the best conductors and opera directors in the world dream of working with her. He is a renowned tenor, a disciple of Luciano Pavarotti. The stars so agreed that the opera celebrities Anna Netrebko and Yusif Eyvazov met only in 2014, and became husband and wife December 29, 2015.


First date: "Manon Lescaut"

Картинки по запросу история любви анны нетребко
Pictures on request love story anna

Their romance began in Rome in February 2014. Anna flew to the Eternal City as a guest star on the main part of Puccini's opera "Manon Lescaut" staged by maestro Riccardo Muti. "I came to Rome with a terrible unwillingness to be there, and besides with an unlearned party. But when I saw my partner growing 1.83 meters and I heard his pure Russian speech, I became warmer. " The partner - the performer of the party chevalier de Grie - turned tenor Yusif Eyvazov. He was born in Baku, where he entered the conservatory, studied in Moscow and Italy, took lessons from Franco Corelli, Placido Domingo, Luciano Pavarotti. Eyvazov actively tours the opera houses of Europe, USA, Korea, Japan and has long been a world-class opera singer. They immediately liked each other, but Yusif, who is younger than Anna for 5 years, was terribly shy. Later, he confessed that he would never have screwed up an affair with Netrebko, if Anna herself had not shown any initiative. "She just let me know that there was a chance. And I started a reverse reaction. I was frightened. I think that the prima donna has come, she will play with me like a teddy bear - and good-bye. I never imagined in my life that such a woman would pay attention to me! ".


Hooligan Anya



Картинки по запросу история любви анны нетребко
Anna recalls: "Yusif had such an unhappy appearance! From him tried to make the gentleman de Grieux and discolored his hair, which as a result became green and still sticking out in different directions. " In general, Eyvazov was not the happiest period in his life. Literally a month and a half before he met the New Year in a company of friends and told his intimate friend that, despite the upcoming interesting work in Rome - with the conductor Ricardo Muti and Anna Netrebko - he has no emotional lift. "So, I come to Rome and rehearse for a long time with the understudy Netrebko, because Anya was late for a month and a half. The orchestral rehearsals began, and then Anya appears ...". She entered in shiny sneakers and with a huge tiger on a T-shirt. "Hello," she said, "I do not know anything, I did not manage to learn the game." And in two weeks the premiere! At Yusif, then everything collapsed inside. He thought: it would have ended sooner - and back home, to Milan. Anna: "I'm a lazy person. I was going to Salzburg, how? I collected all the bags, shoes, dress. Three suitcases. And the clavier forgot! Rehearsals began, but I do not remember the opera. " But all the same ingenious Netrebko sang the first performance brilliantly!



We long echo each other ...



Картинки по запросу история любви анны нетребко
After deafeningly successful premiere, both remained in Rome for a few more days and walked around the city, telling each other about themselves, not hiding anything. "Honestly, by the time of our meeting, I put an end to my personal life. As they say in the program "Let's get married!": "So, girl, you are already 28 years old - the third echelon." And if a 28-year-old has a third, then I, at my age of 42, has already gone on the 25th. I thought that there could be no more love, no more men. I am engaged in a child, career. In addition, I was sure that there was no such man who next to me would feel self-sufficient. Still, before my eyes was a negative example of Erwin - my first husband. "

However, during the first weeks after the meeting, the couple almost never parted and for this time became very close. There was a feeling that they had known each other for a very long time ...
In early March, they had to part: Anna flew to Vienna, Yusif - to Milan, where he lived for 16 years. When this happened, they immediately realized that they could not do without each other - the separation became unexpectedly painful.


Love melody


Pictures on request love story anna
At the end of March, Anna and Yusif met in Vienna and since then have not parted. Yusif the romanticist immediately made an offer to Anna. And she, straight-line Cossack, almost without hesitation, replied with consent. Perhaps the other would take a timeout, and maybe even did not take seriously such a quick proposal, but not Netrebko. "Did everything happen quickly? Maybe quickly, "says Anna," but I reason from the perspective of life experience, and so I did not want to think about and look back. I just wanted it to work out! "
Pictures on request love story anna
Yusif echoes it with eastern emotion: "Why wait? If something beautiful happened, then in no case should you not miss this happiness. No, we are not reckless lovers. We both had many fears, we are adults with our own habits, who did not know each other at all. But sometimes it's easier than it seems. Anya and I are not complicated people, we have the same views, and in general we are very similar. Just met two halves - it happens. We just wondered how we used to live without each other. "

In the best traditions of the East ...

Картинки по запросу история любви анны нетребко
In August 2014, six months after the meeting, Anna Netrebko, Yusif Eyvazov and the son of the singer Thiago on a white coach arrived at one of the oldest restaurants in Europe - St. Petersburg. Peter Stiftskeller at the abbey of St. Peter in Salzburg, in order to celebrate the engagement with relatives and friends.

Pictures on request love story anna
Someone may think that it is not accepted to mark a preliminary marriage contract in the modern world. In fact, this is a long tradition, it is simply forgotten by many. The guests gathered in the restaurant, and Yusif turned to Anna's father - Yuri Netrebko: "Dear Yuri Nikolaevich! I ask the hand of your daughter Anna. I love her with all my heart and am happy that I am next to this beautiful woman, a great singer. I am absolutely sure that I want to live with my life for the rest of my life and make her the happiest woman in the world. I believe that any loving man should necessarily lead his beloved under the crown, that before God and people, swear to her in eternal love, protect her and make her beautiful smile never leave her! I promise, I will do it! ". Yuri Netrebko answered that, despite the fact that he is acquainted with the groom only 24 hours, he is ready to entrust his daughter to him and agrees to this marriage, unless, of course, Anna does not mind. Yusif stood on one knee before Anna and again asked: "Will you be my wife ?!". And she smiled and answered playfully: "Yes!".



New Year's fairy tale



The wedding of this beautiful couple took place on December 29, 2015, because there is simply no other free day in the schedule of artists! They say that the time and beauty of the holiday will be indescribable ...
Related Image
Похожее изображение
And in September, on his official page in the social network Facebook, Yusif Eyvazov, with an oriental man's characteristic passion, turned to his fiancée Anna Netrebko with a birthday congratulation and once again admitted to love: "I want you always to be around. I want you to always look at me with the same eyes as you look now. I want us to go a very big and long journey together, like this, hand in hand, soul in soul, heart to heart! I love you every day more and more! Thank you to my happy fate for giving me to you! Happy birthday, my life! And I will always be there. And I will always do so that your beautiful smile does not go away from your angelic face! ".



Son of Anna: pain and love


Anna does not hide that her son Thiago from the first civil marriage with a baritone from Uruguay, Erwin Schrott - autistic. Hush (this is the name of the boy in the family) must be dealt with all the time, he goes to a special school. Anna: "He was completely locked in on himself, even some hysteria started, because he did not understand what was happening to him. We discovered late symptoms of autism. At first, like all mothers, I said: my son is absolutely normal, and then every month it gets worse. There was a time when I thought: everything, the end, I reached the wall and I knock on her with my forehead. And at the same time it is necessary to continue to work - there was a debut in La Scala in Don Juan (it was 2011), even some important performances. And then I realized: so, time for tears and other emotions like "life is over" is not, we need to act. Autism is not a disease. It does not need doctors, but psychologists, who know how to get people out of this world. It's only a matter of time. " Yusif: "With the father of Tisha, Anya lived six years, and she, like a Russian woman, took on everything herself - home, family, and her husband had no support. I always say to her: "Listen, you now have me, shift the burden of my problems to me." You know, I never wanted children, absolutely. But after I recognized this child and lived with him in the same house, for the first time in my life I wanted my child - with full responsibility, with full awareness. And I'm insanely Silent for it I'm grateful. " By the way, Anna also very much wants to give birth again, since she believes that Tisha needs a sister!


Words of love


* Anna about Yusif: "Yusif is very soft, he has a good aura. He rehearsed everything when he courted me, cooed: "So, let's go eat, I'll take you a croissant now. Sit down, I'll get you some coffee. " I have not seen this for a long time. Erwin, my first husband, has a heavy energy, an eternal oppression of some kind. After parting with Erwin, I was alone for one year. I was engaged in a child, a tense creative life, and then suddenly again - and everything is different. When I met Yusif, I blossomed and became happy. He is an easy, cheerful person and not a fool ... I could not be with a stupid man, no matter how unearthly he was. If stupid - goodbye! ".


* Yusif about Anna: "We met on February 10 last year, 23rd first kissed, on the 27th they sang the premiere of" Manon Lescaut ", and on April 1 they began to live together. Prior to Anechka, of course, I fell in love. As Pugacheva sings: "somehow, somewhere, with someone", and never met his half. Anya turned my life around. the first thing I did when we decided to get married was to prepare a marriage contract, to which the point was added: everything that belongs to Ana is only her property, no matter what happens. And then, I myself make very good money. Once I told her: "It does not matter to me that you are the best singer in the world. Even if you were not like that, I would still love you. "

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий